Western Sydney Women Awards 2019
What we are looking for:
• Women who excel in business;
• Inspiring female role models;
• Women who have demonstrated excellence in their career and elsewhere;
• Women who have made significant contributions in their community; and;
• Women who have made a difference to Greater Western Sydney.
Award Categories & Sponsors
We encourage you to nominate yourself or someone you know in one or more of the categories available.
Award Terms & Conditions
Entry into the 2019 Western Sydney Women Awards constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions below.
• Entry is conditional upon confirmation of eligibility by the selection panel.
• Nominees must consent to their nomination before an entry is submitted.
• All nominees must be female, Australian citizens, NSW residents, and at least 18 years of age on 1 August 2019.
• Nominees for the Western Sydney Young Woman of the Year must be between the ages of 18 and 25 on 1 August 2019.
• Nominees must either live in or work in Greater Western Sydney Region.
• Self nominations are accepted & encouraged.
• Nominees meeting the above criteria will be eligible pending completion of a National Police Background Check.
• Nominations will be accepted from Tuesday 16 July 2019, with the website closing to submission at 11:59pm Friday 23rd August 2019.
• Nominations must address all of the criteria on the nomination form.
• Finalists will be notified prior to the Awards evening on Tuesday 15th October 6pm at Parramatta Leagues Club.